As Rossford Junior-Senior High School opens up downtown there will be a few adjustments this winter break for our transportation department and routes. This will not affect Rossford Elementary School routes or pick up/drop off times. Here are some of the adjustments for students in grades 6-12. Below also contains information about Ride 360. This app is used by the transportation department to communicate pickup and drop off times, and send out communication if there is a delay or update to the route.
- The map on the right showcases the downtown walk zone for our downtown campus. This is the same walk zone our downtown campus had before our schools temporarily moved to Owens and Indian Hills.
- The majority of our routes will remain the same, but two routes listed below will have changes. The new route and adjusted route are mostly to incorporate students that were previously dropped off at RJHS at Indian Hills and walked home.
- All of our 6-12 student pick up and drop off times will be flexible at the beginning of the upcoming semester. It will take drivers a few days of the new route to have a better idea on times.
- Our Ride 360 App on Dec. 21 will be switched over from the current routes to Indian Hills and Owens, to the new Rossford Junior-Senior High School. Please log into your Ride 360 App on or after Dec. 21 and you can see times for pick up and drop off.
- Parents can login to Ride 360 from a computer browser or by downloading the app after searching for Traversa Ride360 in the app store (Apple phones) or google playstore (Android). Once parents create an account and link their students (use child's ID, it is also their lunch number), their bussing information will be viewable. If you have any issues call our transportation department or email Julie Kalisik at [email protected].
- You can always call our transportation department at 419-666-8695 with any questions about routes or times.
- Bus 28 and Bus 12 will no longer have 6-12 routes.
We are grateful for your patience as we enter our new, beautiful facility.
Two bus routes changing mid-year:
Bus #14 stops:
829 Glenwood Road
Ironwood & Glenwood Road
Woodland & Orchard
8401 Birchwood Lane
E. Elmtree & Glenwood Road
Indian Ridge Trail & Glenwood Road
Bus #11 stops:
8590 Avenue Road (AM ONLY)
8622 Avenue Road (AM ONLY)
1120 Buck Road (Knights Inn)
1236 Grassy Lane
659 Lime City Road
Lime City Road & Marilyn
Indian Ridge Trail & Schreier Road
1108 Schreier Road
Maybar & Schreier Road
624 Glenwood Road
621 Bruns Drive (This is for all on Bruns Drive/Carol Circle/Graceway/Schreier Road)
538 Glenwood Road
525 Glenwood Road