We are seeking nominations for the Rossford High School Athletic Hall of Fame. All candidates must be nominated on an official Hall of Fame nomination form and meet the following criteria:
- The nominee, if an athlete, must wait at least 10 years from the time his or her class graduated from Rossford High School.
- The nominee, if a coach, must no longer be a coach in the Rossford High School athletic program and must have made an outstanding contribution to the athletic program during his or her tenure.
- The nominee, if a school official, must no longer be employed by Rossford Schools and must have made an outstanding contribution to the sports program at Rossford High School.
- The record and/or contribution of the individual must be so outstanding that there is no question as to his or her qualifying for the Hall of Fame.
- The nominee must have demonstrated good citizenship in school after leaving school.
- Hard evidence of the accomplishments of the nominee must be presented. These may include newspaper clippings, all-league award certificates, photographs etc.
All nominations of those not inducted will be kept on file in the athletic office for three years.