Attention: Parents of upcoming kindergartners. Did you know that Rossford Schools offers full-day kindergarten?
** If you have any enrollment questions during the COVID-19 closure, please email [email protected] instead of calling.**
If you have a child who will be five (5) years old by August 1, 2020, the following information is important for you!
WHAT: Kindergarten 2020-2021 Screening & Registration
WHEN: Monday, April 20, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, April 21, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday, April 22, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
WHERE: Rossford Elementary, 28500 Lime City Rd., Rossford, OH 43551
to attend school, all kindergartners must be registered. Plan now to register your child. Online registration begins March 6, 2020.
need to bring the following materials:
• Birth certificate
• Proof of residency (2 of the following items):
• Valid driver’s license or state ID with local address
• Utility bill dated within last 30 days with local address
• Purchase, lease agreement, or building permit dated within last 30 days with local address
• Custody papers (if applicable) with docket numbers, signatures, and court stamp
• Immunization records - completed by your physician
• 4-5 DPT (5-if the 4th dose was administered prior to the 4th birthday)
• 3-4 Polio (4-if a combination of OPV or IPV was administered OR if the 3rd dose was administered prior to the 4th birthday)
• 2 MMRs (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (1st dose must be administered on or after 1st birthday; 2nd dose must be administered at least 28 days after the 1st dose.)
• 3 Hepatitis B (Series must be completed with proper spacing before starting school.)
• 2 Varicella (chicken pox) immunization after 12 months or age; OR a physician statement that child has had the varicella disease
Rossford Exempted Village Schools now has online registration only. Please visit the link below for instructions and a link to the registration portal. Note that part of the online registration process requires an appointment for the screening portion of the enrollment. Your child is NOT enrolled until he/she completes the in-person screening portion of the process.
Click the online registration link to begin this process here, all appointments are for April 20-22 only: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=23319&culture=en
If you do not have access to the Internet please contact Nancy Holleran at 419-720-6721 or email [email protected] and we will arrange a time for you to use a district computer to complete the enrollment online.