Rossford High School Athletic Hall of Fame nomination applications are currently being accepted. The criteria for nominations is as follows:
1. All candidates must be nominated on an official Athletic Hall of Fame nomination form. The candidate must be eligible in one of the following categories:
- The nominee, if an ATHLETE, must wait at least 10 years from the time his/her class graduated from Rossford High School.
- The nominee, if a COACH, must no longer be a coach in the Rossford High School athletic program and must have made an outstanding contribution to the athletic program during his/her tenure.
- The nominee, if a SCHOOL OFFICIAL, must no longer be employed by Rossford Schools and must have made an outstanding contribution to the sports program and Rossford High School.
2. The record and/or contribution of the individual must be so outstanding that there is no question as to his/her qualifying for the Athletic Hall of Fame.
3. The nominee must have demonstrated good citizenship in school and after leaving school.
4. Hard evidence of the accomplishments of the nominee (e.g., newspaper clippings, all-league award certificates, photographs, etc.) must be presented.
Nominations are due to the Rossford High School Office, Board of Education Office, or Rossford Junior High School Office by Friday, November 9, 2018, in order to be considered for induction for the current school year. All nominations of those not inducted will be kept on file in the Athletic Office for three (3) years.
To access the Rossford High School Athletic Hall of Fame nomination form, click on the link below:
Rossford High School Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Please contact the Rossford High School Athletic Office at 419.661.2830 if you have any questions.