Nominations are sought for the Rossford High School Athletic Hall of Fame. All candidates must be nominated on an official Hall of Fame nomination form and meet the following criteria:
- The nominee, if an athlete, must wait at least 10 years from the time his or her class graduated from Rossford High School.
- The nominee, if a coach, must no longer be a coach in the Rossford High School athletic program and must have made an outstanding contribution to the athletic program during his or her tenure.
- The nominee, if a school official, must no longer be employed by the Rossford City Schools and must have made an outstanding contribution to the sports program at Rossford High School.
- The record and/or contribution of the individual must be so outstanding that there is no question as to his or her qualifying for the Hall of Fame.
- The nominee must have demonstrated good citizenship in school and after leaving school.
- Hard evidence of the accomplishments of the nominee must be presented. These may include newspaper clippings, all-league award certificates, photographs, etc.Nomination forms can be found here.
Nominations must be submitted by November 4 to the Rossford High School Athletic Office, 701 Superior Street, to be considered for induction this year. All nominations of those not inducted will be kept on file in the athletic office for three years.