One of the five key points in the Rossford Schools Strategic Plan is that our communication is comprehensive, consistent, and transparent. We work hard to share district plans and news with the community through several different platforms.
- We work with local media such as The Rossford Record, The Sentinel-Tribune, The Toledo Blade, and all the Toledo area TV outlets.
- A weekly enewsletter (The Highlights) go out every Friday during the school year. If you would like to join the mailing list please email our Communications Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bottom Line is an annual mailer that is mailed to each home within our district boundaries. It showcases district news, plans, financial updates, student programming, student success., and shares the basic information about our district.
- Through social media pages on Facebook and Twitter we share in real-time district news and success in and outside of the classroom. Through text, photo galleries, graphic design, and video we provide a glimpse into the district for our community.
- Rossford Schools also sends out instant alerts for emergencies or school cancellations. Parent emails are sent out if the district needs to share information directly.
If you have any questions about the district or its communication please feel free to contact Matt Thompson.